This blog site will be aimed for subjects on writing. A writing therapy site per se. So with that said I would like to begin on a subject like The Office. Okay, so that’s not writing, but I just finished watching it and noticed I fit the character profile of at least three major players. Michael, Dwight, and Jim. It’s as if I was stitched together with their DNA. Michael’s foot-in-mouth watching a train wreck, genes. Dwight’s nerd-gone-wild, and Jim’s ability to play with their heads. Does this mean I have multiple personalities? And worse, these are all men. I do not relate to any of the women on the show.
CONTACT MEe-mail: dtsutton (at) dslextreme (dot) com
quotes I wish were mineA novelist has to be schizophrenic without being mentally ill. --Judith Krantz
- My one regret in life is that I am not someone else. --Woody Allen
I'll blog on a regular, sporadic schedule on every Tuesday or thereabouts for as long as I shall dig it.
Lit Mag. Resource
Stuff I read
Judy Clement Wall
Presented by Kasie West
Presented by Laura Best
Tooty’s self-depreciating gratitude
Presented by Tooty Nolan, a gift to all multiple purchases of his books. For one book purchase recieve the highly coveted Horrified Stare Award.
Presented by Julie Anne Nelson
- @fearofwriting Thx, I will. Yer the best. 4 years ago
- @fearofwriting cat and I r still feisty, still around, just lazy-ier. need to get out of my funk. 4 years ago
- thx for the follow @FosterTrecost. Since my Tweet Deck disappeared, so did I. I still lurk ... occasionally. 4 years ago
- @ficwriter I'll miss dem aliens. 5 years ago
- The Three Damn Things list for the Type-A writer wp.me/pr1OA-fh 5 years ago