This counts as a blog post from me. Come visit Fear of Writing, you might learn something on What Not to Do.
Do as I say, then make me do it.
February 10, 2011 by Tricia
Posted in Community writing, humor, Novel writing, Publication, short stories, Writer, Writing | Tagged editing, Fear of Writing, goals, humor, literary magazines, novel, Publication, setting goals, Tricia Sutton, Writing, writing advice | 5 Comments
CONTACT MEe-mail: dtsutton (at) dslextreme (dot) com
quotes I wish were mineA novelist has to be schizophrenic without being mentally ill. --Judith Krantz
- My one regret in life is that I am not someone else. --Woody Allen
I'll blog on a regular, sporadic schedule on every Tuesday or thereabouts for as long as I shall dig it.
Lit Mag. Resource
Stuff I read
Judy Clement Wall
Presented by Kasie West
Presented by Laura Best
Tooty’s self-depreciating gratitude
Presented by Tooty Nolan, a gift to all multiple purchases of his books. For one book purchase recieve the highly coveted Horrified Stare Award.
Presented by Julie Anne Nelson
- @fearofwriting Thx, I will. Yer the best. 4 years ago
- @fearofwriting cat and I r still feisty, still around, just lazy-ier. need to get out of my funk. 4 years ago
- thx for the follow @FosterTrecost. Since my Tweet Deck disappeared, so did I. I still lurk ... occasionally. 4 years ago
- @ficwriter I'll miss dem aliens. 5 years ago
- The Three Damn Things list for the Type-A writer wp.me/pr1OA-fh 5 years ago